Wednesday, December 06, 2006

open up your eyes

maybe it was my morning cup of coffee, but for some reason today i decided that things have been going well lately.
i've come to terms with my job for now, realizing i have some great co-workers and an awesome boss, and those things are worth the other things i don't like about it.

the wedding plans are humming along. things aren't always 100% smooth... for instance, a certain amount of people have encountered problems booking their hotel rooms, and we are having some difficulty finding a good DJ. but right now, none of these things seem like problems.

i've come to realize that it is okay if things aren't perfect and the course of my life doesn't go in a straight line. i don't know what i want to do, but that's no cause for panic. i will figure it out.

there are many things i wish i could improve in my life. i wish i made more money, stuck to my gym routine on a more regular basis, weighed five pounds less, looked like kiera knightley, had an answer for my spiritual restlessness. but whether these things are possible or not, they are not my reality. and my reality, while imperfect, is pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home